COVID & Holiday Shipping update. Orders may take 5 to 15 business days (not including weekends or holidays) to ship on our free shipping option. Please expect delays during shipping and tracking. Some items may ship separately depending on warehouse location.
The GembaRed Crane is a solution as a pure red reading light, task lighting, and keyboard light.
The Crane LED light has some fantastic features that make it a great addition to anyone who wants to improve their light situation:
- 660nm Red LED lights to help protect circadian rhythm and maintain dark-vision at night.
- USB powered connection to plug in virtually everywhere!
- Runs off of Direct Current (DC) power supplies, ensuring a low flicker situation.
- Metal goose-neck to control the direction of the light.
- Clamp for ease of finding a location and standing upright.
- Can be run off of USB Battery Banks for truly off-the-grid and DC operation!
The GembaRed Crane finally brings into reality a long sought-after product for folks who want to control their light environment. Finally you can use red light conveniently to read at night or perform desk work.
Wattage: 3W LED
Power Requirements: 5V DC (USB plug)
LEDs: 1 LED
Deep Red 660nm
Distance from LED Power Density
0.10 Inch 159 mW/cm²
1 Inch 48 mW/cm²
3 Inch 10 mW/cm²
6 Inch 3 mW/cm²
12 Inch 0.82 mW/cm²
Total Luminous Flux: 11 lm
- USB Cable ~ 4.5 feet
- Gooseneck Length ~ 10 inches
Warranty: 6 Month Limited Warranty
- GembaRed Crane 660 LED Reading Light with on/off switch and USB Connector
*Power adapters or batteries are NOT included. Proper electrical hygiene must be applied to use safely and effectively.
Note that the LED head area gets hot during operation, please use the stem to adjust and do not grasp the head firmly during operation.
Shipping within the USA is FREE! Please allow 3-6 business days processing time to ship, and an additional 2-10 business days for delivery depending on the location.
We do not currently ship internationally at this time.
Click the link to download the documentation file: Here
I really like the light, just wish the cord was longer.
thanks for the feedback! You can always get a USB-to-USB extender from Amazon or most electronics stores to get extra length.