The GembaRed Wheel DOES NOT come with any adapter or plugs. Please review our setup guide for the quickest way to get it running.
COVID Shipping update. Orders may take up to 4 business days to ship on our free shipping option. Please allow for this additional time for processing.
The GembaRed Wheel is the DIY light-hacker's dream come true. Let your imagination run wild as it can become a nightlight, mood light, backlighting, ambient lighting or even red light therapy!
- 660nm Red LED strip lights
- 12 Volt DC strip lights pairs with many accessible power adapters
- Runs off of Direct Current (DC) power supplies, ensuring a low flicker situation
- Ultra-low 12 volts power operation keeps it intrinsically safe
- Super-Long 5 Meter roll of strip lights
- Cuttable and joinable for true customization
- Compatible with many 12VDC accessories and controllers
The GembaRed Wheel LED strip light features 60 LEDs per meter in an ultra-bright linear strip. They offer wide-spread diffuse lighting to provide fantastic coverage when lighting a small area or room at night.
Wattage: 60W LED Strip
Power Requirements: 12V DC / 5 Amps
LEDs: 60 LEDs per Meter 0.20W 2835 SMD-type
Total LEDs: 300 LEDs
Ingress Rating: IP20
Viewing Angle: 120 degrees
Deep Red 660nm
- LED Strip ~ 5 meter strip, 8mm wide
LED Backing: Double-Sided Tape
Lifetime: typical 50,000 hours
Warranty: 6 Month Limited Warranty
- GembaRed Wheel 660 LED Light Strip
- foil bag and plastic reel
*Power adapters and accessories are NOT included. Proper electrical hygiene must be applied to use safely and effectively.
Here is our Quick Setup Guide to show you how to get the wheel going!
Click the link to download the documentation file: Here
Excited to install this strip under my bed frame to give me red light backlight at night. Already have the rex panel which I currently use for backlight in addition to treatment, but this strip will be great once installed. Solid products at GembaRed!
I like how compact it is and how I can take it anywhere.
I really like this strip. It lights up the entire room.
It was simple to setup. Just order the adapters recommended in the setup guide.
The customer service was great too. My questions was answered very quick.