The GembaRed RedMoon Plug-In Outlet Nightlight is the best red nightlight available!
This GembaRed Nightlight light is very convenient for low brightness red light to assist in gentle night-lighting!
- 630nm Red LED light to help protect circadian rhythm.
- Simple plug-in functionality!
- Automatically turns on when it senses darkness!
- Aims downward towards the ground to help you walk - not out into the room!
- Low flicker light!
- Anti-flicker intelligent controls to avoid flickering in dim-light settings.
Looking for a low-flicker nightlight to help you navigate the hallway, bathroom, or kitchen at night?
Or maybe you just are looking for a bit of red dim light in the bedroom to help with the fear of the dark?
Our GembaRed RedMoon is a simple solution to an age-old problem - finding an appropriate red plug-in nightlight with low flicker!
Wattage: 0.5W LED
On - automatically turns on when it detects the room is dim.
Off - Turns off when it detects significant light in the room.
- Use in the hallway or in the bathroom for automatic circadian-friendly light for trips to the bathroom at night.
- Use in the kitchen for extra lighting and for getting water at night.
- Use in bedrooms when needing to provide some comfort against the fear of the dark.
110 V, 60Hz, USA type plug - NOT COMPATIBLE outside the USA
2.375 inches long X 2.375 inches wide X 2.625 inches thick
Flicker Percentage: 1.5 %
Flicker Index: 0.002
Flicker Frequency: 120 Hz
Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
- GembaRed RedMoon Plug-In Outlet Red LED Nightlight.
Made In China
Shipping within the USA is FREE!
We do not ship internationally at this time.
Love this!!! Gives off a soothing feeling. Got for my girls room. We love it
I don’t feel like the benefit of these is worth the cost.
Love that there are some affordable options for those of us just starting out on our redlight journey! Thanks to Noelle for the discount code as well!
Pros: able to fall back asleep at night if we wake and need to move about
Cons: the brightness is not what I was hoping for. I was hoping id be able to do simple middle of the night tasks as a mom (see medicine, get a midnight snack, prepare a bottle, find something in the counter a few feet away) but the light just isn’t bright enough to do these things. I need to turn a light on to do these tasks, which defeats the purpose of a red night light ... my circadian rhythms are interrupted.