COVID Shipping update. Orders may take 4 to 8 business days (not including weekends or holidays) to ship on our free shipping option. Please expect delays during shipping and tracking.
The GembaRed RedMoon Plug-In Outlet Nightlight is the best red nightlight available!
This GembaRed Nightlight light is very convenient for low brightness red light to assist in gentle night-lighting!
- 630nm Red LED light to help protect circadian rhythm.
- Simple plug-in functionality!
- Automatically turns on when it senses darkness!
- Aims downward towards the ground to help you walk - not out into the room!
- Low flicker light!
- Anti-flicker intelligent controls to avoid flickering in dim-light settings.
Looking for a low-flicker nightlight to help you navigate the hallway, bathroom, or kitchen at night?
Or maybe you just are looking for a bit of red dim light in the bedroom to help with the fear of the dark?
Our GembaRed RedMoon is a simple solution to an age-old problem - finding an appropriate red plug-in nightlight with low flicker!
Wattage: 0.5W LED
On - automatically turns on when it detects the room is dim.
Off - Turns off when it detects significant light in the room.
- Use in the hallway or in the bathroom for automatic circadian-friendly light for trips to the bathroom at night.
- Use in the kitchen for extra lighting and for getting water at night.
- Use in bedrooms when needing to provide some comfort against the fear of the dark.
110 V, 60Hz, USA type plug - NOT COMPATIBLE outside the USA
2.375 inches long X 2.375 inches wide X 2.625 inches thick
Flicker Percentage: 1.5 %
Flicker Index: 0.002
Flicker Frequency: 120 Hz
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- GembaRed RedMoon Plug-In Outlet Red LED Nightlight.
Shipping within the USA is FREE!
We do not ship internationally at this time.
Wonderful night light! The light sensitive feature is very convenient, and the light itself is bright enough to allow you to see while not interfering with sleep. Highly recommend.
This tiny nightlight works great for night time breastfeeding where you need just a little bit of light to be able to see. We leave it on all night in the bedroom and it less bright than the dimmable himalayan salt lamp I was using before. Love it!