The GembaRed RedStar Automatic Sensor Plug-In Outlet Nightlight is the most advanced red nightlight available!
This GembaRed RedStar Nightlight light is very convenient for low brightness red light to assist in gentle night-lighting!
- 630nm Red LED light to help protect circadian rhythm.
- Simple plug-in functionality!
- Automatically turns on in darkness when it detects a person!
- Aims downward towards the ground to help you walk - not out into the room!
- Low flicker light!
- Anti-flicker intelligent controls to avoid flickering in dim-light settings.
- Multiple timer and brightness settings to customize your usage.
Our RedStar Plug-In nightlight automatically turns on in dim-light situations when it detects a person (or pet) has entered the room. You can adjust the duration time that the light remains on from 2, 5, or 10 minutes long to shut off again. You can also adjust the brightness!
Wattage: 0.5W LED
On - Turns on in dim rooms and activated by human sensor.
Off - Remains off in bright light, or turns itself off after a pre-set timer.
Timer - Set the duration that the light remains on - 2 min, 5 min, or 10 min.
Brightness - Slide the brightness setting to set it to the perfect level for your needs.
- Use in the hallway or in the bathroom for automatic circadian-friendly light for trips to the bathroom at night.
- Use in the kitchen for extra lighting and for getting water at night.
- Use in bedrooms when needing to provide some comfort against the fear of the dark.
110 V, 60Hz, USA type plug - NOT COMPATIBLE outside the USA
2.375 inches long X 2.375 inches wide X 2.625 inches thick
Flicker Percentage: <1 % (Radex Lupin)
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- GembaRed RedStar Sensor Activated Plug-In Outlet Red LED Nightlight.
Made In China
Shipping within the USA is FREE!
We do not ship internationally at this time.
Perfect night life for bedtime when o don’t want the lights in but want some light. Love it.
I have it in my 4yo son’s bedroom and he loves it! I didn’t even tell him what it was for, but as soon as I plugged it in he said “that light makes me sleepy”. And he makes sure we plug it in every night as he falls asleep!
I have 2 more. One for my room and one to try with my 2yo daughter!
Love the timer feature and has no flicker.
Love them and highly recommend!
I purchased 3 red light motion sensors in the last month. They all work flawlessly. I really like the ability to set the timer to the 3 available settings (2 minutes works best for me). The fact that I can also set the intensity is a plus as well. Excellent quality at a decent price. I would definitely would purchase again if needed.
We use the regular nightlights for light in the hall and bathroom for our child, and take them for bathrooms when we travel. But we've recently darkened our own bedroom to completely black when we sleep, and these are SO NICE for just enough light, whether our kid comes into our room at night or we get up for the bathroom. Love that you can set the brightness and duration.